Oh yeah, that was Friday.
Well, considering how little I've been posting lately, I WAS JUST HERE.
But it's Monday and I don't want to forget to show my weekly gratitude hence I start the week with some bad karma.
- I am grateful for selling some of our furniture on Craig's list so we can afford a bit of new.
- I am grateful for the burst of color from the budding flowers in my yard.
- I am grateful for spending some time (albeit brief) with just my family this weekend. Sometimes I forget we make a pretty good team.
- I am grateful for being one of a few people in the room when a spontaneous jam session broke out with John Mayer and some friends. That was definitely the coolest thing that's happened to me in a long time.
- And, of course, I am grateful FOR MEETING JOHN MAYER THIS WEEKEND CAUSE HE TOTALLY ROCKS AND IS SO COOL AND PUT HIS ARM AROUND ME AND LAUGHED AT MY WEAK JOKES. (If you ever want to feel like a gushing young teen again, take a picture with a rock star, that'll do it.)
What are you grateful about this week?