Monday, March 9, 2009

Give Me The Grateful Life - Monday

 
I need to be extra grateful this week since I missed last Monday the last two Mondays, has it been three?
Anyway, I hope you'll join me in acknowledging the good and momentarily forgetting the bad and the ugly.
 
And let's get to it!

  1. I am grateful for my new favorite show, The United States of Tara.  If you get Showtime and you haven't seen it, SEE IT.  Between Diablo Cody's fabulous, oddball writing and Toni Collette's brilliant acting, you will see your own home life as positively SANE.
  2. I am grateful to all of you who answered my musical quest for new tunes.  Thanks to you, I will be exercising with a renewed vigor tomorrow!
  3. I am grateful for the longer days (or, rather, I will be when my body clock catches up).
  4. I am grateful for the gorgeous California weather.
  5. I am unbelievably grateful for my new neighbors, who happen to be old friends, who happen to have a boy my son's age and an adorable girl my daughter can babysit, and a dog my dogs can play with, and who give me the opportunity to scream "DINNER'S READY" from outside my window like my grandparents from Brooklyn did before me.
  6. Oh, and I'm grateful my daughter is (at least for the moment) over her fear of having a Bat Mitzvah.  I'm crossing my fingers.

 What are you grateful for?  It's good therapy, give it a try.

5 Comments:

Marinka said...

Nice list.

I'm grateful that I can feel spring. I'm grateful that my schedule has changed and that I can pick up my children from school every day. I'm grateful for my children and my husband and my parents. I'm grateful that I stopped at the 500th cashew because I'm pretty sure that the 501st one would have made me sick.

Anonymous said...

I'm grateful for All Bran and a two-week spring break for my kids.

the mama bird diaries said...

I'm grateful for my two children and my husband. I'm grateful that there are people who might actually want to buy our apartment. I'm grateful that at 6 pm today my dental work will be done. I'm grateful for Black and White cookies. I'm grateful to be healthy.

I can't find my blog said...

I'm grateful for:
*the fact that I'm only 2! days late to this party when my life is nuts right now.
*only having one more sunday to play flag football.
*baseball.
*grandparents that come to visit.
*lots of food on our table.
*realizing that a trip to BH in Chi-town isn't just a pipe dream!

Manic Mommy said...

I'm grateful that my son is able to articulate his emotion so well. His future wife will thank me.

I'm grateful I'm married to a man who thinks that beanies and weanies is the best dinner I could make him. Yep, still on Nutrisystem, still feeding my family garbage.

I'm so grateful to be going to Blogher this year and meeting all my super bloggy gurlfriends.

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.