On Monday, in this post, I asked:
"Who's got a concealer that really, truly conceals under-eye wrinkles."Because if you're make-up challenged like me, my concealer settles inside my crevices bringing OUT my mature beauty(?) rather than camouflaging it.
I got responses like:
(May be true, and funny, but not quite helpful, Ms. Meta).
(Also true, but I kinda like my eyes and forehead to move with the rest of my face, thanks anyway, maybe later, csquaredplus3.)
Many of you who didn't have suggestions were just as desirous as me of finding a truly age-defying makeup.
So, I had an idea.
I'm posing this crucial question for women out there "of age," "coming of age," or "over the age".
Whatever the age!
"WHO CAN RECOMMEND AN UNDER-EYE CONCEALER THAT ACTUALLY DOES WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO?!"
- If I get enough similar answers, I'll put together a product comparison - just like the Pepsi Challenge - except I won't drink the samples (unless of course none of them work and then in my suicidal state I really can't guarantee anything).
- I'll buy the top three brands of make-up submitted.
- I'll post pictures of myself wearing each one and taken under identical conditions, i.e., bright, unforgiving sunlight.
- In a poll I will post on my blog, you guys will choose the winner.
- You must have used the product consistently for over a month.
- The product must be clean, i.e., organic or having low levels of cancer-causing chemicals.
- You must NOT suggest LaMer or anything in that price point unless you SWEAR it's a miracle product ('cause if it doesn't work and I'm out that money, I will come find you and
kill yousteal all your credit cards.)
- You are the judges so you MUST be honest. We'll all benefit much more from the truth than from any token I'll decide to send you.
Token- who knows??
Good make-up - PRICELESS!
All right, ladies.
The contest is ON!
You have until 5pm Friday, October 3.