But you know what? I'll take that over getting up early, packing lunches, and carpools, any day.
Which leads me to this week's gratitude...
- I am grateful for the lovely breakfast I had with Heather and Meghan (and two new friends, Hannah and (another) Heather), yesterday morning. It's always nice to see my girls.
- I am grateful for the selfish Sunday I had - swimming, sunning, and working out - after a totally chaotic week.
- I am grateful that the huge zit which lived and breathed on my chin for over a week is finally taking it's last breaths.
- I am grateful that I will have a new design for this blog soon.
- I am grateful that my trip to Chicago is in little over a week. Are you ready to PARTAY ladies!