Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In Honor Of Little Miss Maddie

 
I can't believe I am writing a post about the passing of this sweet, sweet little girl.  I cannot imagine the devastating heartache Heather and Mike must be feeling.  There is no sense to be made of this tragic event.

If you know Heather@thespohrsaremultiplying.com or Mike@thenewbornidentity.com, PLEASE show your love and donate to either the March of Dimes or to the Paypal account set up for them and their upcoming expenses at formaddie@hotmomreviews.com

Donate.  Send your love.
Support someone in the March of Dimes walk in your area.
Hug your children.


It's the least we can do.

4 Comments:

My Bottle's Up! said...

just found you on twitter. thanks for passing along the 4 pm toast. would love to add you to my blogroll.

cheers and kleenex,
nic

the mama bird diaries said...

So horrible I can't stand it. :(

JCK said...

I'm so sorry.

Mariah said...

I'll be participating in the APril 25th walk in LA, hope to see you there. This has just torn me apart

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.