Wait, I'm not even sure I know how to do this anymore...
Hold on...click on the photo icon, search desktop, add image...
Hey, I think I've got it, I think I remember how to post!
Hello bloggers, I am back. At least for today, I make no promises I might otherwise break.
I wanted to stop in and share a
little WHOLE LOT of gratitude this beautiful, post-election Monday. I hope you'll join me.
- I am grateful for the ability of the American people to recognize a hero when they see one.
- I am grateful to be a citizen of what can once again become the powerful and respected nation it has been in the past.
- I am grateful for my writing class where I have, so far, written four pieces of which I am proud.
- I am grateful for the hours (and hours) I have set aside to follow my dream, even though much else has fallen to shit.
- I am grateful to my kids for making me laugh.
- I am grateful to my husband for putting up with me.
- I am grateful to the bloggers who let me get away with starting a contest and never finishing it. SO SORRY!