Friday, July 18, 2008

I Want My Mommy

My first guest post is given with honor to, who else, but my husband, heretofore known as Merlot Dad. I felt the least I could do was let him take the helm because, with my absence, I'm sure he's not feeling empowered anywhere else. Welcome to my world, Merlot Dad!

See ya!


Help!!!

Merlot Mom is at the blogger conference whooping it up, having a grand ol' time, and me, "Merlot Dad" I'm not drinking wine I tell ya, I'm hitting the hard stuff, you know, Mr. Smirnoff and I are becoming close friends.

As I sit here writing, I am yearning for "Mom" to hurry home. I can manage a business, a staff, and challenging clients, but a pre-pubescent daughter, and a cute, but often unruly 8 year old boy, a 4 year old stubborn dog, and a happy-go-lucky-I'll-chew-anything puppy.....well...you get the picture...

Yes, Merlot Mom, you are appreciated.

Come back, please?

xxoo

MD (not the doctor kind)

5 Comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Buck up, soldier! You'll make it. Particularly if you dilute that Smirnoff with a little cranberry and OJ.

Margaret

P.S. Original said...

wow, sounds like she hid the restaints and the duck tape!

Manic Mommy said...

Breathe deep, Smirnoff Daddy. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

- Tanqueray Mommy

and MM? Today's Word Verification is NIXES. I'm tellin' ya, there's something to it!

JCK said...

You have a fabulous wife!

I can't find my blog said...

Thanks for loaning her to us for a few days. You're a lucky guy.

And? How did I not catch that you have an 8 year old, too?

That wine'll get ya every time.

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.