Monday, June 1, 2009

Give Me The Grateful Life - Monday

Here we are again, another week another budget cut reason to be grateful. 




  • I am grateful that Peanut is back to her energetic self and that all of her blood tests came back negative.
  • I am grateful that summer is near because I am as sick of doing homework as my kids are.
  • I am grateful that my son's turning 9 this week and hoping that I survive his first sleepover party.
  • I am grateful for summer fruits, late sunsets, and chardonnay (sometimes I skip the merlot).
  • I am grateful for being part of a public school where the parents make things happen even when the people who are supposed to (Schwarzenegger, LAUSD and UTLA) DON'T.

What are you grateful for this week?

6 Comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

I am grateful for air-conditioning, because Sacramento is already too damn hot. And we haven't even hit the 100s.

Manic Mommy said...

I am grateful for my son who tells me I am "the best mom anyone could ever hope for".

And I'm grateful for my other son, who doesn't so much say that.

Cathy - wheresmydamnanswer said...

I am grateful for every day. Grateful for a wonderful hubby and a healthy family. Grateful for the new opportunities that are staring me in the face!

I can't find my blog said...

Grateful for new friends that we have seen every weekend recently, plus for impromptu pizza parties after baseball games.
Grateful for VEGAS WITH HUBBY this weekend! ALONE!
Grateful that we are only about 6 weeks from the Chicago bash!

anymommy said...

I am so glad peanut is feeling better. And wow am I ever jealous of nanny goats aircon right now. We have none and I'm sweating.

Dominic Carey said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this blog thanks for sharing

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.