Here we are again, another week another
budget cut reason to be grateful.
- I am grateful that Peanut is back to her energetic self and that all of her blood tests came back negative.
- I am grateful that summer is near because I am as sick of doing homework as my kids are.
- I am grateful that my son's turning 9 this week and hoping that I survive his first sleepover party.
- I am grateful for summer fruits, late sunsets, and chardonnay (sometimes I skip the merlot).
- I am grateful for being part of a public school where the parents make things happen even when the people who are supposed to (Schwarzenegger, LAUSD and UTLA) DON'T.
What are you grateful for this week?