Here we are again, Monday.
Feeling the tedium today. I'm fuzzy, unmotivated, meandering on this road we call life.
But I have a lot of shit to accomplish so I better get with it! Hopefully this will help keep me moving forward.
- I am grateful for spending quality time with good friends this weekend.
- I am grateful for the laughter we shared which left me breathless way beyond my comfort zone.
- I am grateful for having writer friends who share their Academy screeners.
- I am grateful for not feeling like Kate Winslet's character did in Revolutionary Road.
- I am grateful for remembering my adolescence like it was yesterday; it helps me feel compassion when my teenage daughter has her mood swings. (I knew the misery would come in handy one day!)
What are you grateful for today?