It is Monday, again.
Can someone tell me where my weekend went?
I blinked and POOF it was gone.
Lately, I feel like this every day.
How do I stop this hamster wheel I'm on and B-R-E-A-T-H-E?
Being grateful is a start. Additional suggestions are MORE THAN welcome:
- I am grateful that I am FINALLY feeling better.
- I am grateful that now that I am finally feeling better, I can resume my morning walks.
- I am grateful (and optimistic) that now that I can resume my morning walks, my anxiety level will drop back to it's "normal" levels.
- I am grateful for my dog trainer and E-collar.
- I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE UCLA WRITING WORKSHOP THAT BEGINS TOMORROW! YAY!
What are you grateful for this Monday?
P.S. Thanks to everyone who entered the contest. Later on today, I will post a poll where you will choose the three eye-concealers I will sample. Help me, help you (and me, of course) look beautiful.