The weekend is over. I'm sure you're all rested and ready for the week ahead. No? Me neither. I need a weekend to recover from my weekend.
But no negativity today. Today is gratitude day here at Merlotmom's.
So here goes:
- Today, I am grateful my hubby took Greta with him to the office. My house is actually peaceful. (If you don't count the LOUD STREET DRILLING going on next door.) Still, I'm grateful.
- I am grateful for hiring a new dog trainer (this one at a reasonable price) who's going to help me recapture my role as Alpha Dog.
- I am grateful for surviving my weekend as a single mom despite waking at the crack of dawn to tend to my two looney mongrels before 8am soccer games and 9am religious school.
- I am grateful for satellite radio.
- I am grateful for bloggers who read why I'm grateful.