Monday, July 21, 2008

We Interrupt This Blog for an Important Administrative Announcment

Okay, BlogHer bitches, adoring fans, crazed nut jobs , good friends...

NO WORRIES. IT SHOULD BE WORKING NOW. A/O 6PM 7/22. EMAIL AWAY.

If, since just prior to the conference, you have tried to email me at info@merlotmom.com...
...well, in addition to my damn iPhone not working, the email is suddenly out of commission, too!!

So, I am not blowing all of you lovelies off, I just don't know that you've written. And if no one has written, well then screw all of you... meanies.

Just know that I am checking the comments section regularly so you can reach me there but I am temporarily unable to read anything sent directly to that email.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your adoration rejection patience.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hon - you've got mail you can read.

**Disclaimer** Merlotmom's inaccessible email is at least partly my fault. She will be able to get to it as soon as it's wakin' up time out there in California.

Connie said...

Why isn't your iPhone working?

Mine is supposed to be in today and I will be making the switch tonight.

You have me worried!

Connie said...

Never mind. I just read about your iPhone going into the toilet. That sucks.

My iPhone has been on order for almost two weeks and I'm pissed off about it.

ByJane said...

oops...so you didn't get the email where I offered to babysit your kids while you and the hubs went off to LaCosta? Sorry, but when I didn't hear from you, I gave it to Heather Armstrong.

JCK said...

Oh, dear. Hope you're curled up with a glass of wine.

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.