Thursday, July 10, 2008

Validation for Bloggers from a Queen Bee

This post isn't so much for my blogger friends as most of you have already seen it.

It's more for my family and non-blogger friends, to show them that this "blogging thing I do" is more than just a hobby, it's a "big, open highway" of opportunity, or so says Katie Couric.

I knew I liked that woman, and you gotta love her shoes (and the fact that she calls them kicks).

Check out the YouTube video in which she delivers a personal message to us women bloggers. See, we are really somebody's. Somebody's to be reckoned with...GO BLOGGERS!

SEE YOU IN SF!

5 Comments:

A Mom Two Boys said...

Love this! Isn't she adorable? And, as I said on Twitter last night, so much more supportive than the annoying Kathie Lee?

Amy in Ohio said...

See you there!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Welcome to the little thing I like to call 'blog-drama 2008'!
Kicked off AM, only to land at the exact bottom of Alltop?

I'm waiting to get kicked off a Mommy social network site...that oughta be fun!

I can't find my blog said...

See YOU in SF.

Yay!

Connie said...

That is great! Love her shoes!

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.