Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tag I'm It - I'll Take It

I was tagged by Manic Mommy for a one word meme. These days, one word, is just about all I can handle. Here goes:


1. Where is your cell phone? Fannypack

2. Your significant other?
J

3. Your hair?
Curlywavy

4. Your mother?
Neurotic

5. Your father? Relaxing


6. Your favorite thing?
Chocolate

7. Your dream last night?
Curious?

8 Your favorite drink?
Wine

9. Your dream/goal?
Published

10. The room you’re in?
Hallway

11. Your hobby?
Blogging

12. Your fear?
Accidents

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Published

14. What you’re not?
Disciplined

15. Muffins?
Cake

16. One of your wish list items? Laptop


17. Where you grew up?
LonG-Island, NY

18. The last thing you did?
Eat

19. What are you wearing?
Capris

20. Favorite Gadget?
Iphone

21. Your pets?
Ahhhhh!

22. Your computer?
Annoying

23. Your mood?
Improved

24. Missing someone? Me


25. Your car?
Noisy

26. Something you’re not wearing?
Jewelry

27. Favorite store?
Fred Segal

28. Like someone?
Shouldn't

29. Your favorite color?
Green

30. When was the last time you laughed?
Sunday

31. Last time you cried?
Yesterday


Thanks to Manic Mommy for enabling me a mindless post. I'm still knee-deep in puppy angst so creativity is difficult to come by. After a very looong, non-productive walk this morning, she produced a nice, big gift for me on my family room rug. Oh yes she did. But she's so cute...she's so cute, she's so cute...

And thanks to Manic Mommy for introducing me to AMomTwoBoys, I am now a member of Meghan's not quite illustrious AllMediocre blogroll. Looking forward to meeting other fans of mediocrity - that didn't come out right...

I'm going to tag Nanny Goats in Panties 'cause I need a good laugh and Jan's Sushi Bar 'cause she's on vacation, doing work, and could probably use a good cookie-cutter post.




5 Comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Hey, thanks for the tag! I'm beginning to think I need a whole separate blog just for the meme-y things...

But before that, I gotta go write a story, or else Sister Mary Francis is gonna whop me on the backsides of my hands with a ruler if I don't turn it in on time!

Anonymous said...

Oh, BLESS you! You have no idea how much I need a good "cookie cutter" post right now (although being here is giving me all sorts of fodder for later!).

You have mail, btw. We're rockin' and rollin' now.

Oh, and get thy new puppy to an obedience school. I have a friend who has rescued two dogs, and it worked wonders for her.

Manic Mommy said...

LOVE your answer to number 24. And I so get it.

ps - the word verification word is wpowflex. Am I the only one looking for subliminal messages in these things??

I can't find my blog said...

Welcome to AllMed!

Did I see that you're going to BlogHer? We'll have to have a glass of wine!

P.S. Original said...

Excellent!

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.