Thursday, June 26, 2008

Greta and Peanut: The Introduction



Who's that babe?










Heyyy, what's going on here?








I'm not so sure about this...I thought we were going to the park?



Yeah, well I'm not so keen on you either.


What about this guy over here? He looks nice...



Nice, sure. But his gas'll make your eyes tear.


Give me another try, I'm nice, I promise. Look! She wants me. Come on, hmmn? hmmn?


Hey! Cut it out. That tickles. Ok. Ok! I'll give you a try. Just stop it already, will ya?


Dude, let's show 'em what a good team we are... I need my own place. Truth, how's the food?


Paw-lickin' good, my friend, but I call first dibs: food, couch, doggie lovin', everything... you can go first at shower time... and ear cleaning. Man, she likes to clean those ears! Deal?


You drive a hard bargain, my raven-haired, canine. Deal.
I think this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.


* Stay tuned for Part Two of the Greta and Peanut Story: The Honeymoon

6 Comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I have always wanted a lab..love the pictures.

Manic Mommy said...

We are talkin' two girls, right? Wouldn't want any of them there puppies wandering around.

Lynn - the piggy bank painter said...

How old are the dogs? They look like they'll be great buddies.

Anonymous said...

Greta, the black lab, is about 4 (not sure of her exact birthday) and Peanut is 10 months.

heid said...

hi friends of fran, heidi here - rescuer of both greta & peanut. just fyi, to quell the anxiety of any on-lookers, in rescue we would NEVER rehome a dog capable of producing more puppies!

i mean hey, we've got enough work to do already!

Dawn said...

I'm dying of an overdose of cuteness! Those two are adorable and look like they'll become besties in no time.

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.