Friday, June 27, 2008

Greta and Peanut: The Honeymoon

These are your new digs, Peanut.
Not quite the dusty backyard and chain link fence you're used to but I think you'll like it.

Let me give you a tour.


Wait up!



This is where I chase that nasty squirrel I was telling you about.

Okay, Peanut, you look north, I'll look south.

Don't worry, Greta, together we'll catch that squeaky little chew toy.


Dinner!



Remember, I go first!

I wonder what's on the menu'?
Do I get seconds?

Hmmn, she didn't leave anything for me...we're gonna have to have a little talk.


You didn't mention anything about dessert?
Yesiree, I'm gonna like it here.

2 Comments:

ByJane said...

Molly would like a playdate, please.

wolfqueen2 said...

I love your watering dish. We have two large dogs here that would love it.

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.