Tuesday, March 4, 2008

RAMBLINGS OF A MAD WOMAN


I'll take a Bitch on rye. Extra cursing. Extra screaming. Hold the malaise.
These are the makings of the hormonal sub sandwich known as merlotmom.

Just look at me funny, just ask me a question, just BREATHE in my presence - and I ignite.
I can't stand myself but I have nowhere to hide.

And to top it all off, while I fall farther behind in my work, my blogging, my child-rearing, "Oops, that would have been a good life lesson. Oh well, maybe next time..." , my son's teacher sends home a week-long book report project with a special note for the parents. It seems we need to teach our kids - get this- time management!

Is she kidding?! I'm still rummaging through last weekend's suitcases to find bras and underwear. And she wants me to teach my kid how to organize his time? At least I got a laugh out of it.








Yesterday was my 50th post. Who knew?! Hooray for me. Now let's see if I can make it to 100.

2 Comments:

mah-meeee said...

Hooray! Congrats on making it to 50! Your blogs are great & can't wait until you reach 100th.

Debbie said...

I have some catching up to do, here.

you have waxed prolific in my absence.

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.