Sunday, March 30, 2008

A CRY FOR BLOG HELP!

Suddenly my feedburner feed is invalid! I can't even get it myself through feeds. If any of you are getting this could you please recommend someone, an actual live person, who can advise me on how to re-validate my feed. I made a few changes this weekend (trying to provide links to Digg, StumbleUpon, etc.) and suddenly my feeds are not working. I've crawled through various feedburner help groups but this is too complex and they really don't offer much in the way of help.

Can anyone be my blogger knight in shining armor???

Hello????

Many thanks.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey MM - I just subscribed to your blog using Feedburner and it was very kind to me. Maybe it's fixed itself? Did you whisper sweet nothings into the monitor's ear? Never underestimate offerings of chocolate.

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.