Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'M IN!!!

Thank you to She's Just Another Manic Mommy for tagging me with this meme and making me feel a part of the group! It's just like junior high school without the mean girls (at least I think without the mean girls...this has yet to be seen...)

The rules are as follows: (1)Link to the person that tagged you. (2)Post the rules on your blog. (3)Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (I apologize in advance!!!)(4)Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5)Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. I kiss my dog more than I kiss my husband.
2. I wish I could date my son.
3. If you leave anything out for more than a few minutes I will throw it away.
4. I love to read books but I'll be a grandmother before I finish any of them.
5. I'm an NPR Junkie who listens to podcasts on my earphones in the bathtub.
6. I never look as good in the real world as I do in my bathroom mirror.

I'm going to tag Slouching Mom because she has been supportive of me and my newbie blog status. (BTW - how do you use strikethrough on blogger!!) And I'm sharing the love with Tracy Gallagher, travel correspondent extraordinaire because she's a great person and the only personal friend I have who also has a blog. I'm reaching out to Dawn at Belle of the Blog because she too has been a member of my (hopefully growing) support system. Robert Flutie because I forgot he's the ONLY OTHER friend I have who has a blog. Jenn who is a new friend in the blogosphere who doesn't share the blog-love as much as I'd like her too. And, last but not least, Rose because she was the very first to respond to my blog and she did it while breastfeeding. The reason (or so she claims) for her eye-catching freudian slip.

And, of course, thank you to my agents, my manager, my lawyer, my business manager, mom, dad, dog, etc...

6 Comments:

InTheFastLane said...

Why is that the the mirror is so much more forgiving that a photograph?

Ms. Skywalker said...

Thanks for the nod...it's just that I'm not a meme girl. :)

Strike through: Blogger won't let me post it as a comment, because the HTML isn't accepted. Email me and I'll email it to you.

S said...

Umm, I may have to sit this one out because I've already done the eight, seven, and twelve quirky things meme.

I AM NOT KIDDING! Look under memes in my categories list.

If I can think of six more interesting facts about myself (highly unlikely), I will; otherwise, thank you for thinking of me, but I am all memed out.

Jessica R. said...

I'm so honored! (And breastfeeding again. Does this child ever not eat?)
I'll post it sometime this week! I've done it before, but I'm sure I can find a few more odd things about me to share! HA!

Manic Mommy said...

I'm with you on NPR. My favorites: TOTN, Science Friday and Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me.

Jenn's right about HTML. Look right below the "Leave your comment" box and it'll show you the ones for bold, italics, and I'm not sure what the a stands for. Here it is written out:
To strikethrough, type: less than sign, then S, then greater than sign, right before the word (no space) then immediately after the word, less than sign, slash, S, greater than sign.

Oh, and in Blogger, you have to do it under the EDIT HTML tab.

Jessica R. said...

I did it! I did it!
http://roseslife.blogspot.com/2008/01/just-another-crazy-chick-just-answering.html

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.