Wednesday, January 23, 2008

CHEATER, CHEATER

I'm going to bed tonight with two men and neither of them are my husband.

Before you get all holier-than-thou on me, or wriggle with envy, let me introduce you. The two men I'm sleeping with tonight are: Raymond Carver and Jon Stewart. Odd choices... an unlikely duo...you say? Well, it works for me. and me is what tonight's all about.

My husband's away on yet another boondoggle business trip and I'm here with the kids, the dog, the dishes, the laundry. Same ol', Same ol'. So why not stir up the pot a little? I love my husband and I enjoy sex (at least some of the time) but tonight I don't need to linger in the bathroom flossing-every-tooth-and-plucking-every-hair. Tonight, I can get right into bed and the pleasure will be all MINE.

Now you may think you know where I'm going with this. Raymond +Jon+the energizer rabbit bunny=1 satisfied merlotmommy. But no. This is not at all a physical endeavor. With a little time on my hands, I'm scratching the itch for a little intellectual stim. A few beautifully constructed sentences. A couple of crafty jokes. I'm getting under the covers with these two creative fellows hoping they will rub some of their genius off on me. I'm using them and loving every minute of it. Now, I'm outta here, I've got two men waiting for me.



Until tomorrow...

1 Comment:

Manic Mommy said...

Oh, yes. With Jon Stewart, the intellectual stim is the aphrodisiac. And the foreplay. The fact that he's HOT doesn't hurt either.

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.