Heretofore my grateful post:
- I am grateful my hubby has only a week or two left in his brace (I need his strong arms and I need my squishy pillow back!)
- I am grateful for a fun weekend with my family in Utah where we celebrated my dad's 75th birthday.
- I am grateful my husband will stop traveling so much after next week - his absence has made me appreciate him more and I would like to have him around for a while. (But maybe not too long or the appreciation thing might backfire). ;)
- I am grateful my kids are old enough that traveling on a plane with them was actually a pleasure.
- I am grateful to have the energy to start exercising again. (It makes my family grateful too - trust me.)
What are you grateful for this week?