Monday, January 26, 2009

Give Me the Grateful Life - Monday

 
And here we are again, another week, another mountain of mundanity reason to be grateful!
(Mundanity really is a word - I looked it up.)

I'm feeling a bit of the "what the hell happened to my weekend" blues, so I'm gonna dig right in in an attempt to gain perspective and improve my mood.
  1. I am grateful that my husband came back from his business trips, even if only for a few days, so he could take on some of the carpooling because he's nice to have around.  ;)
  2. I am grateful for the groomer who gave our dogs a much needed bath.
  3. I am grateful for the rain.
  4. I am grateful for my iPod and exercise bike - they are incredible stress relievers.
  5. And, oh yes, I am grateful for PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA! YAAAAAAAAY!
Okay, that did help my mood.  This gratitude stuff works!

What are you grateful for this week?  There's gotta be something...

*photo courtesy of Google Images

7 Comments:

I can't find my blog said...

Not so grateful today. Not crabby either, just? meh.

I'll be back for inspiration!

Texasholly said...

I am grateful for my first born back in school today.

I am grateful for my second born testing for Kindergarten for next year.

I am grateful that the new school year is less than 8 months away?

Now if I can just find a gradeschool that takes a 3 y/o...

Oh, and Headless mom made me laugh. That is good.

MIT Mommy said...

I am grateful for blogging, because otherwise I would have to come up with more creative ways to cause trouble.

Lynn C Mama to 3 said...

I am grateful for the three margaritas I had last night, and the fact that being out in public with adults makes me a much better mother the next day.

the mama bird diaries said...

I think i will be grateful for barack every single week.

Kristina said...

I am grateful for the 3 hour nap my son AND daughter took at the same time today...

Came over here from LA Moms, you are hilarious :)

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for you guys. Thanks.

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.