Welcome to Monday.
I hope everyone had amazing times with their family and friends this Thanksgiving.
I don't know about any of you but having had that small break from monotony, I am now TOTALLY looking forward to Xmas vacation.
But, since that's a few weeks away, I'll show my gratitude for the blessings at hand:
- I am grateful for not having to spend any time in my car yesterday. (After Saturday's drive, I'd had enough.)
- I am grateful that Merlotdad had the car cleaned so it no longer smells like fast food and dogs.
- I am grateful for the GORGEOUS weather we are having in Southern CA. (Some say it's too warm, I'm not one of them. I enjoy smelling the roses in December.)
- I am grateful to be back home where I can decide at the last minute whether to walk in the mountains or on the beach.
- I am grateful for putting my aging old IBook to rest... and getting a new MacBook. Awesome!