Monday, December 1, 2008

Give Me The Grateful Life - Monday


Welcome to Monday.
I hope everyone had amazing times with their family and friends this Thanksgiving.

I don't know about any of you but having had that small break from monotony, I am now TOTALLY looking forward to Xmas vacation.

But, since that's a few weeks away,  I'll show my gratitude for the blessings at hand:
  1. I am grateful for not having to spend any time in my car yesterday.  (After Saturday's drive, I'd had enough.)
  2. I am grateful that Merlotdad had the car cleaned so it no longer smells like fast food and dogs.
  3. I am grateful for the GORGEOUS weather we are having in Southern CA.  (Some say it's too warm, I'm not one of them.  I enjoy smelling the roses in December.)
  4. I am grateful to be back home where I can decide at the last minute whether to walk in the mountains or on the beach.
  5. I am grateful for putting my aging old IBook to rest... and getting a new MacBook.  Awesome!
What are you grateful for this Monday?

8 Comments:

InTheFastLane said...

As much as I miss living in Southern California, right now I am thankful for snow in December with a fire in the fireplace and Christmas music playing on the stereo. Ask me how much I like the snow again in March.

Vodka Mom said...

I"m thankful that the sun is shining, I had to day off, and I am still here and kicking.

csquaredplus3 said...

I'm grateful for Fiber One Toaster Pastries (like a *healthy* Pop-tart).

Manic Mommy said...

I am grateful for 60 degrees on the first day of December. Despite bitching about playground time on my blog.

Headless Mom said...

Grateful that the kids are in school this week. Maybe I can catch up!

Bobbi said...

I'm grateful for my wonderful family!

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

I am grateful that I had the opportunity to use my blog to educate others about World AIDS Day today.

Magpie said...

Grateful that I got out of the house for a couple of hours tonight, to my book club.

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.