Monday, December 1, 2008

Give Me The Grateful Life - Monday


Welcome to Monday.
I hope everyone had amazing times with their family and friends this Thanksgiving.

I don't know about any of you but having had that small break from monotony, I am now TOTALLY looking forward to Xmas vacation.

But, since that's a few weeks away,  I'll show my gratitude for the blessings at hand:
  1. I am grateful for not having to spend any time in my car yesterday.  (After Saturday's drive, I'd had enough.)
  2. I am grateful that Merlotdad had the car cleaned so it no longer smells like fast food and dogs.
  3. I am grateful for the GORGEOUS weather we are having in Southern CA.  (Some say it's too warm, I'm not one of them.  I enjoy smelling the roses in December.)
  4. I am grateful to be back home where I can decide at the last minute whether to walk in the mountains or on the beach.
  5. I am grateful for putting my aging old IBook to rest... and getting a new MacBook.  Awesome!
What are you grateful for this Monday?

8 Comments:

InTheFastLane said...

As much as I miss living in Southern California, right now I am thankful for snow in December with a fire in the fireplace and Christmas music playing on the stereo. Ask me how much I like the snow again in March.

Vodka Mom said...

I"m thankful that the sun is shining, I had to day off, and I am still here and kicking.

Anonymous said...

I'm grateful for Fiber One Toaster Pastries (like a *healthy* Pop-tart).

Manic Mommy said...

I am grateful for 60 degrees on the first day of December. Despite bitching about playground time on my blog.

I can't find my blog said...

Grateful that the kids are in school this week. Maybe I can catch up!

Bobbi said...

I'm grateful for my wonderful family!

Unknown said...

I am grateful that I had the opportunity to use my blog to educate others about World AIDS Day today.

Magpie said...

Grateful that I got out of the house for a couple of hours tonight, to my book club.

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.