Okay, so I'm a day late, but hopefully not a dollar short...
I blame it on being out of town, on being out of my usual routine...
But no more excuses, let's get to today's GRATITUDE...This is the week for gratitude, is it not???
- I am grateful that we made it to Park City unharmed and without harming anyone else. (Details in a post to come.)
- I am grateful there's no snow because I have too much work to go skiing.
- I will be extra grateful the day I get paid for said work.
- I am grateful for being with family in this absolutely gorgeous location.
- I am grateful for blue skies, clean air, and mild temperatures.
- And, of course, I am grateful for being a part of this amazing, in-the-spirit-of-holiday-giving contest.
Please check this post for details.
What are you grateful for this Thanksgiving week??