Here are the current entries for Give Me the Grateful Life...
Keep 'em coming - Never too late for a little gratitude.
A Mom Two Boys said...
...the warmth of the sun eventhough it sizzles my skin
...my sweet growing children who don't always take us for granted.
...our cute black animals who bring us unconditional love and joy.
...the most understanding, supportive and fun hubby in the whole world
...a positive outlook on everything I do and my wonderful parents who helped me develop it.
Good & Crazy said...
Which is of course easy to do. It's late?
Those aren't the grateful things...
Avocados. 5 of them.
1.I'm grateful for....
my hidden stash of coconut and chocolate chips.
2.That my cholesterol is good enough to keep eating my coconut and chocolate chips.
3. That I can see horses, deer and cows everyday near my house.
4.That my daughter loves her Mama...really, she told me!
5.That my son told me about his tattoo before he showed his Dad.
I'm grateful I am not the only one NOT in San Francisco.
Oh, and chocolate. And cheescake. Definitely cheescake
I think it's a great idea! I just did a list of 100 things that make me happy (over several installments), and I'm grateful for all of those things, too. I'm grateful that I had no trouble coming up with 100!
slouching mom said...
grateful for blueberries
grateful for summer twilights
grateful for central air
grateful for my children
grateful for my health
I'm grateful for... the unconditional love from my animals
I'm grateful for... my health
I'm grateful for... my family and friends
I'm grateful for... a job I love
I'm grateful for... carpet cleaners
I am grateful for coffee. At least twice a day.
- List five things for which you are thankful. (Try to repeat as little as possible each week in an attempt to dig deeper for the often unnoticed things worthy of our appreciation.)
- Post your gratitude list on your blog and make sure to link to merlotmom and credit "Give Me The Grateful Life" in your post.
- Email me a link to your post.
- I will put it on my blog so others can link to you and see how wonderful you are.
May the good karma be with you always.