Monday, April 21, 2008

Cindy McCain - Our Next First Lady?!?!


Cindy McCain, potential first lady of this great nation gets her shot on The View to defend "recipegate" and what does she do? She throws an intern under the bus. I paraphrase, "I just don't know how it got there...but whatever". She jokes about putting accused intern into Betty Crocker boot camp and uses the plagiarism scandal to plug a book she will write about the ups and downs of political life.

Huh? Did I miss something?

Watch the video

Between she and Elizabeth H., at least the Republicans got good hair...

4 Comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

That's one of the least skilled sweep-under-the-rugs I've seen in a while.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Can you send me an email, so we can have a conversation (fiction writing, blogspotting, etc.) all in one place? You can reach me at manjoufna at comcast dot net.

- Margaret

Anonymous said...

I'd love to watch the video, but the only thing I like less than Republicans is "The View." I usually find myself yelling obscenities at Elizabeth...it just brings out the worst in me!

Anonymous said...

Lori - I sooo hate THE VIEW. Gives smart women a bad name. Joy Behar's the only one I can stand at all.

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.