Monday, November 17, 2008

Give Me The Grateful Life - Monday


Welcome to a new week readers...
Let's begin with a deep yoga breath and some thanks, shall we?
  1. I am grateful that my house and those of my friends were safe from the fires.  (And deeply sorry for those whose weren't.)
  2. I am grateful for, and hoping to see again soon, a clear, blue sky.
  3. I am grateful to have had the morning free to work on my class assignment.
  4. I am grateful for libraries where I can get away from my house and dogs to work on said assignment without distraction.
  5. I am grateful for meeting such nice women last night at the LA Mom Bloggers launch and to SV Moms Blog for hosting it.  
  6. Oh yes, and I am grateful for Spanx - those things are da bomb!
What are you grateful for today?

6 Comments:

shrink on the couch said...

I'm grateful my daughters have nothing more serious to worry about than who got a part in the school musical (one twin did) and who did not (her sister).

And ditto gratitude for my warm sturdy house. I was listening to NPR this morning and interviews with people who lost their homes. Very sad. When will these fires cease?

Anonymous said...

spanx rule babe. my first post EVAh was about spanx
http://icouldcrybutidonthavetime.wordpress.com/2008/05/13/spanks-dunkin-donuts-and-the-fear-of-youtube/

oh and of course my great husband and kids

Bobbi said...

I'm grateful that I live in a state that isn't on fire or overrun by mudslides all the time.

Florinda said...

I have a "10 Things I'm Thankful For" post going up tomorrow, but today...

I'm grateful that the Sylmar fire didn't spread far enough west and south to give my area anything more than some smoky skies.

I'm grateful that the weather is forecast to change this week, and hoping it means this fire season will FINALLY be over.

I'm grateful to have had the chance to have a great time with my fellow LA Moms Bloggers - it was terrific to meet you!

InTheFastLane said...

I am grateful that the winds I hear howling contain snow, instead of warm, Santa Ana fire air...

Gotta be thankful for something when it is only 30 degrees outside;)

I can't find my blog said...

Also grateful that we weren't in the path of the fire (this time).

Grateful that my parents are coming in to help with the kids during the hubs surgery Wednesday.

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.