Hello blogger friends!
I decided to stop by and share a little gratitude with you this beautiful Monday.
Here's what I'm grateful for today:
- I'm grateful to be spending less time in front of the computer and to feel my sanity slowly returning.
- I'm grateful for spending the afternoon shopping for Halloween costumes and for the laugh I had upon seeing my son as a pimped out Mr. MoneyBags. Bling! Bling!
- I'm grateful for not having to pull another all-nighter for my writing class tomorrow. I'm way too old for that shit.
- I'm grateful my daughter is still rational and lovely despite her impending hormonal implosion which is due any day now.
- I'm grateful for the blogger friends that still have me in their reader despite my abrupt decision to go AWOL. Anyone? Anyone?
Check in and say hi.
I miss you all and hope you're well.
Be back soon.