Sorry for the delay of Give Me The Grateful Life - Monday, I was busy
spilling splattering cooking soup for the Jewish holiday. Since it's a holiday, it makes it a little easier to remember the what and the whom I'm grateful for...
- I'm grateful for holidays when I am forced to break from my normal hermit-like tendencies and enjoy my friends.
- I'm grateful for my husband who is better looking now than the day I met him. (Okay, he's a better person, too, should you think I'm just a shallow bitch.)
- I'm grateful for my son's third grade teacher who wants to see my struggling kid succeed (almost) as much as I do.
- I'm grateful that I am MY world's best chicken soup...maker. (Challenge me, I DARE you.)
- I'm grateful you guys keep coming back to read even though I've flaked on the rest of the Japan trip. (It's still coming...soon...I promise...this week??? Possibly.)
On another note: The concealer contest is still on. What's up with you women, does no one wear makeup in the blogosphere?! I know that is a lie. So, come on, tell me what you think by Friday, October 3. See this post for details. If I get enough responses I'll giveaway the winning product. Kay?