Monday, April 14, 2008

SNL: MIDDLE AGED SEXY???


If you did not watch SNL this weekend you MUST find the video clip for the "Cougar's Den" sketch! It's not online yet and people are already asking for it, the sketch was that funny.

With an amazing cameo by Cameron Diaz and including host, Ashton Kutcher, this sketch about middled aged "hotties" dating younger men almost made me pee my pants.

Keep an eye out for it but make sure your legs are crossed.

Kristin Wiig's depiction of Jamie Lee Curtis in an Activia commercial is also funny, but not as much.

4 Comments:

ByJane said...

Beauty--or humor--is in the eye of the beholder, I guess. I laughed at the Cougar Den sketch, but Kristin Wiig had me [almost] peeing in my pants. This is definitely a mid-life thing: "ooooh, don't make me laugh; I'll pee."

cpckqueen said...

my favorite one was actually the fake commercial they did for "annual" birth control....

Toddie Downs said...

I'm speechless. As funny as that was, the pants-wetting episode for me last week was 30 Rock, with its MILF Island reality show takeoff. If you go to NBC.com, you can see the episode online. I keep wondering what kind of looks I would get if I ordered a MILF Island t-shirt. Yes, they are actually for sale. Priceless.

merlotmom said...

Toddie downs: You do know that's a real show right? It's either on air now or NBC is in development with it. Jeez!

©2010 merlotmom.com. All rights reserved. Reproductions of any portion of this website only at the express permission of merlotmom.com.